Monday, October 17, 2011

Sometimes We Can Be Our Own Worst Enemies

I am on the path to success. I wan't to live a successful, happy life. The journey won't be easy. There will be times when it gets hard and I wan't to take the easy way out. I have my family traveling this path with me because they love me and give me support. Even if I'm not the richest person or have the best job, I just want to be happy. Of course, my education and job are very important, but I just want to be happy with what I am. I want a job that I love, something I love to do, not just for the money. At this point in my life I don't know exactly what I want to be, but I have my eyes open to my many options. This is also a problem though. I need to figure out what I want to be by the end of High School, in fact, I need to figure it out before I get out of High School. I need to take classes appropriate for what I'm going to major in, in college. Right now I just need to keep my grade up and my eyes open to all my options because I only have so much time left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment